R-shop – Ecommerce Responsive Blogger Template. (Blogger)
R-shop is abundant blogger template for architecture an eCommerce website. No blogger theme has abundant affection like this theme. It is an alarming blogger theme that you never apparent it before. It is built by many advanced features and it also supports 22 currencies. It supports 22 currencies and simple to bureaucracy your language. You will be afraid by abounding adorable features.
Let’s discover by yourself.
Features In Detail
- Mega Menu. You can set up your categories for this navigation. It also works perfectly on a tablet or phone versions. (Watch Video)
- Awesome Slider. Fast building Slider with Shortcode like a revolution Slider. No code, no programming. (Watch Video)
- Unlimited adding categories to tab. No code, no programming (Watch Video)
- Unlimited Adding Categories and this theme support Blog version anymore. No code. No programming. (Watch Video)
- Easy to custom language. (Watch Video)
- Easy to setup currency and shipping cost. (Watch Video)
- Filter searching by Sorting price and Category. No code. No programming. Let check it:
- Support 3 payment method. (Paypal, Cash on Delivery, Direct Bank Transfer) (Watch Video)
- Ajax loading.
- A slow network is not a problem with this theme because it is loaded by Google server very fast. Moreover, using Ajax technique is not required loading total your webpage. This brings the best experience for your visitors. Just click “Load more” button to load more products.
- Mobile UI/UX friendly. The theme is built with Responsive technique. It is working well on most mobile devices like tablet or smartphone.
- Easy to publish your product. No code. No programming. You just add a caption of product image at a price. It supports your sale price but still keep your old price. Moreover, if you want to add a Product to “Out of stock”, just add a Label “Out of Stock Product”, then “Add to Cart” button will be disappeared. WOW. It is so great. Moreover, related post is supported. (Watch Video)
- Worry about receiving an email from customer’s order? You no need to worry about it. With PayPal checkout, after customer sends you a checkout message in your email, Paypal will continue to send you a Payment from your customer. You can set your message to your customer if they already purchased like this. https://bloggertemplates-ecommerce.blogspot.com/p/success.html. Or if they cancel their purchasing, you also can set “cancel” message like this: https://bloggertemplates-ecommerce.blogspot.com/p/cancel.html. For Direct Bank Transfer, you can add your bank information for your customer. By sending payment, they will send you an order ID to help you confirm with Order ID you received in your inbox.
Currencies are supported
22 currencies are updated, please check list above. We also notice that India version is not supported currently. I will update this currency soon. VND (Vietnam Dong) and IDR (Indonesia rupiah) are supported.
You can SUBMIT A TICKET HERE or contact me follow the information in the documentation file. I will try to reply you as fast as I can. If I delay to reply you, maybe your timezone is different with mine (my TZ is GMT+7). Welcome to my support services.
Sources & Credits:
Images are used for demo purpose only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.
Theme Author: minhanh
Creation Date: 2017-12-28T05:19:05+11:00
Last Update: 2018-02-09T01:39:28+11:00